Friday, April 27, 2007

Was I oversensitive? Or too nosey?

Proir typing this blog, I recalled that I had gain some weight! Sadly, most of them are fats, around my tummy area. I'm officially 68 kg and 1.76m, which makes my BMI to be around 22.4, making it borderline, but still vulnerable to the overweight category (and I just took a packet of chips! Empty calories).. So must be careful of my weight increase.. swim tomoro morning..

Anyway back to my main topic... My younger bro SMSed me that he had brought a PSP! (I also want!!) I was quite furious at first, cause I'm not very please with the way he used his money. He had some 'debts' to clear and I questioned his motives in getting it when he should be repaying what he owned. But he had responded that he had given the thought prior to getting it, (and his birthdae is ard), so I accepted..

But more things came in: He came back with a refurbished set, with major items missing (other than the main PSP, battery and wire, there were nothing inside), and he paid almost 400 for it! I was frustrated and asked him whether he asked around before getting one. He said yes.

In the evening, my sister and I had an argument with my dad on this matter. He commented that we do not understand him and his style (which I have to say that it was true). But what I wanted was that we are here and we can give him opinions of where to get the stuff, and not waste money and getting less that you wished for. Yes, I do not have the right to tell my bro or anyone not to buy something that he loves, but firstly, he could have saved the money for rainy days first and get what he wants later (PSP might be cheaper then), and secondly he could have checked for other places for PSPs instead of jumping to a stall to buy one.

Later I thought to myself: He was the one who bought the console, but why am I so frustrated.. Ah oh well.. Think about it.. Even I do go crazy at times..

Yeo

No comments: