Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stagnant Blog.. Sad sad..

After a 9 month haitus (start of work!), I went back to my little blog..

Looked dusty, and last note was on NIE studies.. Now want to add somethings..

What did I do for 9 months? After I got my posting to ACS(Pri), taught for 2 months or so, before I went for a 2 week volunteering for YOG! (Happiest weeks of the year). I also ran SAFRA 21k in Sept and Std Chart Marathon 42.2k in Dec..

This year? I did Singapore Biathlon 2011 (and slow as always), and volunteered for Milo Youth Triathlon (great day to chill). Got a P5 form class to teach and 12 hrs of Art a week!

Also had a sad sad night.. Don;t want to elaborate too much, just feeling low as I write my blog...

Will have a good rest tonight.. tomoro a long day to go!

Yeo

No comments: