Sunday, April 03, 2011

How was it like to get 'ditched', even before the relationship?

:( (Definitely la, who likes to be ditched? No one including myself.)

During my CCA camp, some of my colleagues were asking if I am single or attached and they volunteered to look out for girls for me! At once when i heard this, I blushed and responded that i am all right with any girls... Questions like: Must she be pretty? Must her qualifications be lower that mine, etc all spewed out. And my reply? Any one also can, as long as she's a girl and a believer in Jesus Christ.

I remembered my 1st 'puppy love' was at P3, where an Indonesian gal by the name of Rosemary S. came into my class. She was i think a year older than us, and I was attracted to her looks (during my time, what do we know about BGR at that age??!!). I was really 'shy' then, but I knew that period was the happiest, cause I was very happy when I see her. After a few weeks, she informed us that she had to go, and I was covering myself with a book, crying...

Then a girl at Sec 1 caught my eye, and I took an interest in her. Sadly she responded negatively during Sec 2, and there goes my 2nd experience. This relationship was interesting as the last time i tried to meet her, it was post poly (She was exhibiting her FYP @ Suntec City @ 2011), and despite her 'no', I still tried to look for her (Sounds like stalking! Haha)

At Poly 1, another gal came into my life. I tried to initiate a relationship with her, but to no avail. Then it came stagnant for a year, before a sister of my age crossed my path. She was in the same ministry as I was and I wanted to initiate a relationship, but I did not have the chance to because I had no guts. It was until a few years later that she asked someone to inform me that I was not her type... A sword in my heart please...

Recently I said that I was quite low-mood-ed in my last 2 blogs. Cause I was 'rejected' by someone that I liked. I thought that she was the one for me liao, but she was not ready for a relationship... This one must use sodium thiopental on myself. This was the saddest, but I was prepared...

All these 'pseudo-relationships' that I had had one thing i common: It was one sided love... Since the recent one, i felt like giving up on finding the ewe lamb of my life, and do matchmake la. I really had that thot... Colleagues, if you are reading this, please help me find one. Thannks...

Yeo


No comments: