Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What have I been doing for the past 5 years?

5 years since the last update..

Most of my updates and sharings have been on Facebook, that is why. 5 years.. Working in ACS(Pri), participating and helping out in sports activities (triathlon, running, duathlons, aquathlons, etc), church commitments and family..

In 2014, a series of incidents caused me to resign from the education service, and for a while, i had no jobs. But i was in contact with a school in Samut Sakhon, Thailand and by God's grace, I was able to work there (started in May 2015), and working there since. BTW, I teach English language (and Chinese for a short while too!)

I have learnt a new hobby: Playing the ukulele! Still learning and playing it and it has been a rewarding experience playing for self and for people.. will share more later.

That's all for now.. see ya around, people!

No comments: