Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amateur Surgeon.. Not Easy!

A few days back, I had the chance to play a game in my friend's iPhone: Amateur Surgeon. A game where a pizza boy met up with an ex-doc and a series of surgeries began to save people from many problems of funny origins! Got attracted to it, and since I don't have iphone, I guess i will have to find it online. Managed to get it and played heehee... Be a quack surgeon is cool too.

On the other hand, I can understand a little how surgeons felt when they are in OT saving lives. As i played the game, I had to restart (due to lack of time and low probability to heal the person), and I used whatever tools i have to cause him to 'die' fast. But in real life of surgeries, speeding up a person's death is unacceptable: Docs do their best to save every life, because each life is precious..

Your life is precious too, not just to yourself, but to your parents and God. You may think that your life has tumbled and cannot take the toil anymore, or your life is wasted, but to them, you are still precious. Cherish your life, and kudos to all doctors here and around the world (esp to Jaryl, Aloysius, Jonathan, Justin..)!

Yeo

No comments: