Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Relationships...

BG-Relationships are complicated...

"I wonder what he/she thinks about me.." Then the person tries many things and stuff to attract the other person's attention/fancy, but got snubbed because he/she does not like it..

"I think I like him/her, and I think he/she likes me too.." But when both come together, they realized that both's expectations are different (near or far in time), then they break up..

A reminder that in a relationship (or even marriage), its just 2 sinners coming together to know and love each other. To me, Love is doing what is best to the other person, and putting yourself less for him/her. I learnt that all courtships should aim towards marriage as the final point, and the process of doing it is a point in time where you know more about the other person.

Finally, having a relationship does not equate that he/she is the one, as such the individual's testimony should still be exemplary, as we are accountable to God at the end of the day, and people may ask your ex about U, then there will be a problem...

An irony, that despite the many things that I have said here, I am still "diamond king old five"...

As long as the other person (that i like) is happy, I will be happy too... Not easy though...

Mel and Shidah, I cannot reach the dateline U set for me..

Yeo









No comments: