Sunday, February 07, 2010

I am back...

"My name is Yeo, WHYeo.."

Haha, guess It's time to put in somethings in my blog, making it alive!! School is starting it's 5th week and more things are coming up: 1 Math assignment, 1 Science assignment (3rd one!) and more things coming in!

God works in all things! I want to testify that, because my mom reconciled with my younger bro this evening, after a heated argument in the morning. It was 'cold war' scenario when I came back from FMC in the afternoon, and the ambience at home was different. Some minor food issues caused it and it was really sombre then. I ask God for His Intervention over this, He answered...

Then in the evening, both of them met F2F and my bro cried, realizing his mistake.. He must be taught the soft way... I guess.

Anyways.. i hope to update this regularly.. The Lord be with U...

Yeo

No comments: