Sunday, April 04, 2010

Time to say Thank You...

This post is for all those I know in NIE, 2006-2010. Think this is the longest blog entry...

As the last semester comes to an end in another month's time, I looked back into the last 4 years where I studied and had fun in this campus in Jurong West. I want to take this opportunity to thank my fellow NIE mates (current and ex-current) whom i had the opportunity to work with over these long 4 years.

First off, the people in Dip Ed years. They were important cause almost 25% of my grades come from them. Without them, I will not be able to get my Diploma, but also the chance to crossover (don't think basketball)..

Yr 1
DCA100: Nurul Ain
DCA101: Fahmei
DED100: Howard, Seng Kwang, Ulysses
DED101: Angeline, Justin Tan, Norhidayati, Yasmin Nur
DED102: Ulysses
DGS 101 GESL: Nur Hazwani, Shao Pin (Joanne), Siti Nafizah, Wee Chin, Ka Hui, Lynn, Sanjeetha, Mahaletchime, Julian, Shuan Shuan, Joyce Ng, Joyce Tan, Khairunnisa, Wang Xiao (Coco), Chia Fung Fung, Hafiza, Yan Ling, Mohammad Fadzliegh, Dorothy

Yr 2
DCA200: Nurul Ain, Suhaili
DCA201: Fahmei
DCM200: Ulysses
DED200: Ulysses and ?
DCS201: Fahmei and ?
Practicum: Rachel and Junita (forget her name!)

I must apologize for the question marks, cause I had no clue who are my other workmates (their names were not inside the assignment list)..

Next, those who were with me in my BA Degree Prog. They are also important, not just because of the grades (which brought me to honours level at this point), but also the fact that for most of them, they accepted me even though I have no experience in English Language CS or SKs (English Language is my 'major'). Sometimes I wondered if I would pull their grades down (and I think so!), but despite the worry, they still allowed me to join in their group projects...

Yr 3
AAE 101: Justin, HuiXian
AAE102: Melissa, Rashidah, Howard
AAE103: Zuraina, Gary
AAE104: Justin
AAE201: Lorraine, Gerine
AAE202: Suhaili, Nurul Ain, Shama, Howard
AAE203: Suhaili, Nurul Ain
AAE233: Howard, jasmine, Hailynn
AED105: Shakina, YinWei, Qiuyi, Alex
AED232: Derek, Lorraine, Eliana and ?

Yr 4:
AAE434: Shirley
AAE442: Jennifer, Shama, Nurul Ain, Suhaili
AAE438: Nurshida
ACM402: Justin, Hailynn
ACS402: Esther (‘Mother’), Rafeeza
AED231: Mary, Limin
AAE433: Joanne Tay, Nurshida, Catherine, Yogeswary (Ash)
AAE437: Wei Ai, Fazlee

Lecturers, thank you for teaching me in your subjects.. Hope that I can still remember U here. I will not put in any salutations here, not very sure if they are updated or not...

Yr 1-2 (not in order of importance or merit): Cecily Cheo, Chelsea Chew, Lynde Tan (also my Prac Supervisor), Leong Ai Leng, Soon Ai Ling, Dong Feng Ming, Science Lectures teaching DSS100 and DSS101 (too many!), Foong See Kit, Rebecca Chan, John Matthews, Cheng Lu Pien, Jean Yong, Lim Keng Suan, Khek Bee Lian, Jane Leong, Ng Swee Fong, Yeo Keng Hoe, Tan Tai Wei, Nina V., Adeline Yong, and one more (Lecturer for DLK100).

Yr 3-4 (not in order of importance or merit): Alvin Leong, Low Ee Ling, Marlar Soe Lwin, Ramona Tang, Tan Su Hwi, Kasanga Luanga Adrien, Rubdy Rani Sumant, Tan Siew Imm, Benny Lee, Charlene Tan, Irene Tay-Kit Phey Ling, Anneliese Kramer-Dahl, Ludwig Tan, Christine Goh, Rita Silvers, Norhaida Aman, Phyllis Chew, Kevin Macknish, Paul Doyle, Antonia Chandrasegaran, Shih Chih Min, Rahil Ismail, Matilda Gabriel, Paul Lincoln, Jean Yong, Tham Foong Yee, Chen Lai Keat, Paul Lee, Paul Shutler, Wong Seet Fun, Eric Chan, Yap Kueh Chin, Christine Chin, Chu Hye-Eun, Raymond Tsoi, Hoh Yin Kiong, Willy Renandya, Linda Gan...

Another group: To David (Science Education Lab), Chan-Chua L.K, Lionel and the Lab tech at Chem lab.. thank you also!

To the people whose names are here, thank you very much. To those whom I did not name, I am sorry for not posting your name here, but the heart is thankful for your presence and help.

Thank you to those who i attended classes with, those who I mingle and eat lunch with, and others who had encouraged me or talked to me in one way or another..

So many lecturers and peers and people to thank! Goes to show that small efforts by them make a long way! Thank you once again for making my NIE life great! If I had left out anyone, many apologies! Next stop, AED individual assignment, 50%!

Yeo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. You forgot to thank me your "guarantor" =p

Wee Hwa YEO said...

Heehee.. Indeed without ur willingness to take e risk. Thanks, B.

W Y said...

hi I'm wun yen a DIP ED year two trainee teacher in NIE now. I just chance upon your blog while trying to find more details about crossing over. Can I check with you what are the requirements for crossing over and is the workload much heavier?

Triathlon forum said...

Very inspiring it i thinks,shows that anything is possible, as long as you are willing to do it.Thanks this info.