Saturday, November 18, 2006

2 weeks w/o bloggin

Hi..After a fortnight 'break', I'm back bloggin! Not actually a break la. For the past weeks, I had been rushing to complete 3 assignments, 1 maths test, 1 Science MCQ exam, and a GESL (or CIP) project. After this, there's a Maths exam and a GESL trip to complete! Wa shiok but stressed!!

Been really used for the past week and a little tired, esp the GESL work. Liasing with Clementi Primary, the farms and the transport, made me realise that tinkgs in Singapore are not cheap! But the farms are really something that I look forward to. A time to relax and fun with the primary school kids..

Received an email from KJ, a panelist in Young Changemakers, NYC. The team gave us questions to ponder and clarify our purpose for the GESL project. Really challenged by the motives of my team and it helped us to be a little more specific in future when we want to do projects..Cool but stressed. Hope that we can learn from this, irregardless we get the grant or not..

Anyway..good to talk it out sometimes. I had a chance to talk with someone that i have a heart for. Hope that this is just the start of something good..but not up to me alone to decide.. heehee

So something for you to note: Observe your surroundings and talk when necessary. Take care readers!

Yeo

No comments: