Friday, November 24, 2006

A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, D+, D, F?

On the 29th Nov, I will unofficially receive my first grades in NIE.. for 1 subject. My art lecturer has almost completed the marking for the visual diary and portfolio, and I will collect them on the date stated. Though I could have collected it earlier, it crashes with my GESL session, so I have decided to put that first, and collecting my results later.

Over the past 48 hours, I finalized the details (hopefully) of my GESL program with Clementi Pri, went to search for my favourite Transformer toys (heehee), and tired walking around (spent at least 20 click on foot, save $$). Guess exercising the mind and body was done in that period of time.

Anyway..tired after a day out. Hoping that all will go well. See ya around.

Yeo

No comments: