Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Maths Paper Faint..

Took the Maths exams just 5hr ago, and one word to describe it.. Faint! Shocked to see questions that I have never thought it will come out (even though i have prepared). Some of my friends have the same sentiments too, complaining that the questions were.. sad.

Anyway, with the finish of this paper, I can really take a short break (1/2 dae!!) before I move on to the next stuff.. GESL!! One more week to GESL completion and I'm looking forward to joining the kids for a time of fun and play.. But the YCM side has not replied me yet, so I'm a little worried... Pray that I will be able to get the money..

Anyway, results will come out on Boxing Day, though my fren told me that it's on the 1st week of Dec.. Anyway, break, here I come!!

Yeo

No comments: