Sunday, November 19, 2006

Glory to God...

Just changed my blog to a new beta thing.. Though I have absolutely no idea how to tag (haha), as long as I can still blog, no worries!!

Been reflecting upon what has happened and realized that at the end of the day, everything goes back to God, whether the outcome is good or not. Recently, I have received an email from my church staff, praising me for leading a few people in making a decision to be baptised. I was glad that my bro and sis in Christ (Jia Yann and Albert) has took the step to proclaim theirfaith to the world, but come to think of it, I did not do much of the work. I mearly lead a few Bible Study sessions, guided them in prayer sometimes and others. Not much to be proud of.

Another time was when I had my meeting with my youth cell, their progress and their love for God and His Word. I was with them for the past 4 years and really, as I looked uopn how they have changed, I think there's only one thing to say, that is God has made this possible. Without Him, people will not be touched; Without Him, many will not be convicted to do His Will; Without Him, I will led them astray..

At the end of the day, it firmly affirms me that all things are caused by God and He should take all glory, not me. I'm just His instrument for His Use.

Yeo

No comments: