Monday, February 09, 2009

How to "God is personal again"?

Today was a long day.. Started school at 9.30am @ the library working on my E-learning Assignment (ALS101), and ended school at 7.30pm. There was a 3hr break in between though, but the time was used to complete part of the assignment...Tough life in Uni.

I was reflective upon what my Pastor had commented about the youth in my church, that some of them had not have taken certain practices in church service seriously. Reminded my level youth during Bible study time to really be still at times and not take the church as a 'marketplace'. Hope that they can take this to heart and be reminded that withOUT Christ, we will not be where we are now, worshipping and celebrating His Work on our lives...

I had been thinking of how can we make God personal in our lives again. Many a times we Christians can be engrossed about the things of ourselves, how to achieve things for our self-gains, and so on. As a result, people take pride in themselves and not put God in their 'credits'...Even for some, this resulted in a life that does not show Christ... How/What can we do to put God back into the centre of our lives? I need to ask God for it...

So long for the day... Tomorrow morning got to swim (Target 3k or 3.8k?). Let see how it goes..
Yeo

1 comment:

yp said...

Amen brother!

Wow that's a good target... I always swim 1k and i'm done.