Friday, February 27, 2009

I found my classmates...in Facebook :}

Many of us are in Facebook, Twitter or any social networking webbies, and I'm in Facebook too... Over the past few days, I tried to search for my secondary schoolmates, who although I had little contact with them, want to know if they are in and see their faces after almost 12 years of leaving school...

I managed to find them and their faces. As of my age, some are happily married, while others showed me (through their faces) that they are happy with where they are now. Guess life after a while really changes.. I will not put their names out, for fear that they come after me..heehee you know who you are...

Anyways.. tomorrow got to prepare a short sharing for the youth group's fellowship event.. Still thinking of what to share.. Stressed!! Pray that the sharing will be fun and interesting for the youth attending the session!! That's all for now... 8 days to Singapore Biathlon 2009!!

Yeo

1 comment:

yp said...

I signed up for twitter... but I found it too fast pace for my liking.

I want to be in control of my time! Haha..