Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cerebral Saturation...

Oh yeah.. I am at this point called cerebral saturation (aka brain full), where I cannot read anymore stuff and my mind is full of module texts and readings. The brain is unable to process what has been seen (words and pics). So I decided to just take a break and do my own things, heehee.

Tonight, at around 10-11pm, I will aim to complete my first 100km bike ride. I had experienced a 90km whack last year (Ironman 70.3 Singapore), and now doing it again, this time in the night. This serves a few purposes:
1. Endurance training! It is good for health and trains my body to 'eat bitter'!
2. Acclimatization to night exercise: In preparation for Sundown Marathon, which is around 2 months from today, I wanna experience the feel of night time exercising. SM will start the marathon at 12am, so must get used to the night and train to prevent myself to sleep and being tired..
3. Distraction from studies: Brain must rest from all the reading..

Another purpose that I hope to achieve will be that through this training, I hope to have some time with the Lord, even as I ride by myself (got radio though..). As good Friday is coming, I will be able to recall the event that cause Him to die on the Cross for me, and be reminded of His Love for this unworthy soul of mine...

So long.. I see ya on the roads tonight!!

Yeo

No comments: