Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Preparation for Examinations..

By God's grace, I managed to finish all my assignments for this semester. There were times when i thought that I cannot make it, but I managed to!! I also got ok results for some for my assignments.. One small problem though: One of my lecturer commented that my English is not good, as he/she marked my assignment. It's a little ironic that despite I am specializing in English Language, I still have problems in my grammar. Sigh...

With the end of assignments comes the examinations. I have a total of 4 papers, on the 16, 17, 23 and 27 of Apr (should be these dates.. Have not rechecked yet), and I had been reading them hard hard. Will also need to read up the readings that are provided, and they are like as thick as like 1 inch.. Wonder how am I going to understand them all?? Use them as a pillow? Burn and drink?? Or...Make them into a liquid and IV (intravenous) it???

To my NIE peers, continue to perevere on, for the 3 month break is coming for us!! To the others, continue to do well in where you are placed, even as you are stressed or tired. The weekend is coming...

Yeo

No comments: