Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Series on My Life...

Holidays have come! Been busy (instead of bored) over preparation for church event, camps and other activities.. Today will start of with a series of blogs about me and my life, so that people can know me a little bit more. I will still keep certain things secret, heehee lest the news come out as headlines in tabloids...Haha.

I was born in March 18, 1981 on a Wednesday in a one room flat in Redhill, Blk 142. Actually that was where I lived as a infant. The empty space now near Redhill MRT is a plot of land planned for a condo. I was born in Kendang Kerbau Hospital, where most of the people of my generation were born.

I remembered my mom told me that I was so anxious to come out and see the world, a part of my head was already out of my mom's vagina, before the trip to the hospital. And guess what? She tried to contract it so that i will still be inside my mom's womb, at least till she got to KK and delivered me. That cause my head to be cone-shaped when i 'popped' out. She told me that during the first few days of my life, she will use her palm to rub off the tip of my head, in hope that the tip will not swell that badly. And it worked! Even though till today the bump can still be felt, I wondered what I would be like if she did not rubbed my head..

Compared to my older sister and younger bro, I was one who liked to sleep, after milk time. That made my mom's life much much easier (though there would be times where I made my parents' lives miserable too!). Ah, I was under the care of my maternal granny (who passed away in 2006) for the first few years of my life. For those of us who were like me, our granny is one that we loved much. She would take care of me, bring me out for walks and ride on those 20cent kiddy rides found near provision shops... What a good time that was!!

Will stop here la.. Continue to look forward to my next blog entry: Life as a toddler...

Yeo

1 comment:

yp said...

Hooo...

What an interesting story!