Saturday, May 02, 2009

Gone is my IM Malaysia 2010...

I was looking at the NIE study schedule for the upcoming year, and I realize that my goal of participating in IM Malaysia in 2010 was dashed.. The term break starts on the 27th Feb, one day before the event itself. I thought that it would be a week earlier, at least I will have one week to pack and go. So for at least 5 years, I will not be able to go, due to the fact that the date clashes with my teaching period in schools. Haha.. so long IM Malaysia, welcome IM Western Australia! Held during school holidays, that's the only opportunity for me to complete something that I want to do,,,

Holidays are just 1 week old.. and I am a little bored.. Though there are things to plan (International Ministry Conference (Youth) 09), complete (Sundown Marathon, Reservist), help out (One Camp Reloaded), there seemed to be too much free time to spare for now. Best thing to do is to rest well to achieve the things listed and targets set.

For those who are still in exam fever, all the best and remember to take some Panadol/Aspirin to cool the fever down!

No comments: