Tuesday, September 19, 2006

1 down, 5 to go..

Hope that you had a good morning..

I passed up my assignment this morning. Another burden down,,phew. Was stressed hard last night tackling the question, not knowing whether the essay is relevant or not. Nevertheless, it's done..but another 5 more to go!! Gotta rest for a short while before focusing on the papers..

In order not to lose touch with primary school kids and their work, I have decided to volunteer to do tuition for kids! Will start tomorrow, so I'm excited and looking forward to see them, though I do not know them yet..heehee. Guess it's a good way to keep myself updated with the trends of the kids.

I cycled 55km this afternoon as my class ended at 1030am..Where did I go? Westwards to Tuas Checkpoint and also went to Bukit Timah area to get something.. really tired after the cycle, but felt great and ready to go on, though an ice-cream will make it !!! (Haggen Daz anyone??). People who are reading this should know that exercising is good for your health, so if u r not doing it, do it soon! But please check with your doctor first.

3 more days to term break.....

Yeo

No comments: