Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fondue: Heaven or Hell?

At last, after a week of groaning (for not bringing my IC to get a $25 Haggen Daz Voucher), my mom bro and I went to eat at Haggen Daz last Sun. We went to eat Fondue, which taste like heaven (with the icecream, fruits and other accessories in Belgian Choc..) to us.. But 'hell soon awaits' for me..

As i went back home, I saw my flabs!! Oh no! must be the icecream fondue. Must exercise to shed them off. I decided to cycle at night to shed the extra calories off my bod. Here I go, cycling to Tuas Checkpoint again, but this time I stretched myself a little (motivated to destory the cal!!) and tried to go to the other end.. alias tiredness and fatigue came over me and I have no choice but to go back home..

Did a total of 88k on that for 4 hrs, very slow ride (so as to exhaust my fats as much as possible). Well cycling at night has its good points, but nothing beats cycling in the daytime (brighter, tanner and stronger!!). BTW, I went back home at 0330hrs, Monday morning. Next day, knee pain!!

Thot of the day: With output, there must be input..

Yeo

No comments: