Wednesday, September 20, 2006

U n I make choices..

Today, was a full day in school, ended around 3.15pm after an hour of Science, Psychology, Break and Maths. Maths was really tough, so tough that my mind could not think properly.. Thankfully today's topic was on inverse (additive and multiplicative), so slightly easier.

A friend of mine asked me for my opinion on a road bike last evening, and i decided to give him my 2 wheels' worth. At the end of the day, I told him that it's his choice that matters, despite how 'experienced' advices could be. For he's gonna 'stick his bums' on the bike, not mine..

Likewise in life, we make choices and decisions. When things do go tough, we ask for advice. Good or bad, we still have to make our decision and our choice matters as we will be responsible for the choices made. We choose that, not our frens. All the more this is important regarding choices that could last eternity long.. Think about it..

Tonight, gotta 'chiong' for my art assignment..thinking of ideas. Sign of increasing roughness in my brain lining..

Yeo :?

No comments: