Friday, September 29, 2006

NIE Biathlon... Gone??

One more day to the event and something bad happened to me.. I strained my MCL (medial cruciate ligament)! I'm considering giving up on the event (veri hard leh) for the sake of my health, but my heart is not willing to give up.. So hard!! First event DNP??

Had a good break this week. Did nothing much on my studies, but focused on playing and enjoying.. Time to get back to earth and start moving on with the group work and personal assignments.

I had a chance to be a tutor for the first time. I am volunteering in FaithActs, a wing of my Church. My first student was Shawn from P5. He is quite okie in his studies, just that he has difficulty grasping concepts and being careless. Hope that he will do well for his exams and have a good time with him tutoring..One more coming..

I also realize that with 3.5 to 4k in my hand, buying a mid to mid-high range of bike can be very stressful cause there are many choices!! So luan and hope that I can choose and find my bike...

So long, pple.. See you around. One thing to think: What is love to you? Hope to hear from you.

Yeo

No comments: