Monday, September 18, 2006

No Haggen Daz!!

Ah! Did I say I wanted to eat Haggen Daz on Sunday? Well I didn't! MY Haggen Daz was a voucher that needed to be verified with my IC, and I did not bring my wallet on Sunday! So no choc fondue for me..Sob Sob :(

Today as I went through my Education Psychology Class, I was deeply humbled by my thots on people with special needs. A question was posed by the lecturer: Can a person who cannot walk and talk fit into the mainstream society? My mind was a 'No', with images of people who have no legs and cannot talk. I though to myself: Based on that, it's impossible...

Then the lecturer showed a video, which gave me the most shocking/humbling experience on that day: I saw my church youth in the video. Deep in my heart, I wanted to cry, cause I know that she is one big exception (yet i did not take note of it). And with the video depicting her perseverence and tenacity, I was deeply humbled with the words I had muttered earlier...

So friends, please think before you speak/judge, for you will never know what he/she can do. Something for U to ponder.


Yeo




No comments: