Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 days of silence...

Ah.. post a log after 9 days of silence..

I had been busy and occupied with school assignments and little time to write blogs (but got time to eat Philipino food and walk walk @ Orchard Rd!), thus the silence.. Another 3 more assignments to go! Then exams!! Then...?

One thing to say.. Thank God. Despite the busy-ness, I was able to take time to relax. It is also through the assignments that I know more about my modules, and the details. I understand that it can be horrendous completing many assignments in a cramped period, but that's one way that our tutors can know and guage our standard. As marks are also taken into account, it also ease the burden to need to do well in exams to score a certain grade...

Anyways, no work till Thursday, where I will try to complete the 'skeleton' of my assignment!!

Yeo

No comments: