Sunday, October 29, 2006

Girlfriend

Hi.. For those who have seen my nick in MSn, you may be thinking: Yeo (or Wee Hwa) must be either desperate or crazy to be in need of a girlfriend!! Haha, guess that thought came into my mind at times when I'm free, but when I'm busy, I will forget about it!!

But frankly speaking, at the age of 25, many will say it's too young to have a gf. People will say..can wait somemore. But as l looked, my frens who are younger than me are attached!! I'm stressed too la, have not tasted the bliss of being in love with someone.. so envious :[

Sadly, I also know of a few people who broke up, after years of courtship..It's very tough for both sides in this situation, and I think I'll be like the girl, crying in my room, if we were to break up. So, before starting, it's important to choose the girl carefully, for it's a heavy responsibility.

Personally, I like girls with long hair (??), quiet and understanding, supports me in what I do, and will be good if we have some common interests. One MUST is that she should be a growing believer in Jesus Christ, if not, I will not consider her.

Not to reason that I'm tough on this, but this is also God's Will for me and part of His plan for me. To have a relationship with a non-believer will be like 2 bulls of different breeds, tied up together to plow a land. Both will pull in different directions and intensity, and the weaker one will be 'pulled' by the stronger one..torturous. Must think of the future in a relationship, that includes marriage and parenting times...

So if U are interested in a 25 year old boy, traditional and quiet, face full of pimples, a little fat and sporty, ??? do get back to me (?!?!?!?!) no lah, just kidding. As these are my thoughts, you are not obliged to reply..heehee..

What should I buy tomorrow for Art??

Yeo

No comments: