Friday, October 27, 2006

Thank God in good and BAD times..

My father and my grandmother were discharged from SGH this week! Doctor's had done tests and scans on him and diagnosed as stomach ulcer. No surgery, just antibiotics and drugs to control the situation. As for my granny, doctors did not say anything, but i assume that everything was okie (fluid overload situation had subsided), and thus there was no need to stay in SGH. Anyway, I was glad that both are out of hospital...

Just had a Math test this morning.. Was okie, but with my usual "descriptive reasoning" in my previous test papers, I finished the paper almost at the dot. Scary, but should be able to pass it well. Now to tackle DED100 assignments and DCA Art time!!

Have been really busy lately and being tired as a result of all the stuff, but remember to remember God at all times. He is the one who provides all the situations and solutions for me.. Come to think of it.. When can i buy my bicycle wheels??

Yeo

No comments: