Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Lord my God heard my cry..

Really an eventful Friday night, where i knew that God has comforted me of my sorrow...

It was the church prayer meeting, and the theme was on healing. Throughout the worship and sermon it was fine, until the point where my Pastor called for people who need to be healed, that God ministered me on my seat.. It was really heartwarming and I have nothing to say but to let tears and mucus flow freely from my heart.. I was wrenched at first, not knowing how to cope if my grandma passed on (she's alive, but in 'not so good' position').

The Lord came in and comforted me, and through prayers from the church staff, I managed to settle down and thank God for making me realize my love for my grandma. I ask of your prayers as i plan to share the gospel tomorrow to her.. Pray for courage and right words..

Though I had other problems that needed healing, that was my priority that i need to settle with God. Not easy but will ask God for strength and trust..


"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise." Psa 51:17

No comments: