Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanks for those who have been keeping my granny in prayer. Thank the Lord for sustaining her for the past few days. She seemed happier (don't want us to see her suffer) and likes to eat fruits, instead of solid food.. Tends to cough though..

Went to the hospital with the intention of sharing the gospel, but realize that I asked her only one question. She was not responding to me and my question, and my heart sanked. It was not the she was angry, just that she was not able to understand me. Wanted to probe on but i decided to hold on.. Was a little sad after the visit.

At last, I had my Primary 2E class photo of JTPS in my desktop. Everytime I see it, I felt happy in my heart. though it was a short 6 months (of teaching, scolding and talking big things..), the 6 months were almost perfect.. Really hard to see them go, but in a sense I think I cannot put too much love in a class. The others will not be able to receive it too..

So a question for you: Which do U prefer? Studying or Working?

Yang Wei Hua (My hanyu pinyin name..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ah Hwa, so sorry to hear of your grandma's condition. Here's wishing her a speedy recovery. I understand that its going to be difficult, but do be strong... Although I may be in Shanghai, but do send my regards to everyone at home... take care and cya soon.