Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tired and hazy..

The haze has gone up to 150 today.. Foresee that it will be worse.. Please take care by drinking lots of water and rest. For the 'gung-ho' ones, exercise with caution.

Had this problem for past 2 days: Took a 4 hour nap (normally 2 is enough), then cannot sleep for the wee hours.. Wonder what is happening to me, whether it's too tired or stressed with work. Really must sleep well..if not my life will be in chaos.

Realized that blogging is interesting.. not say cool (too common) but people can really see what I am doing or facing, even though they do not have time to talk to me.. But it's better to meet up for a coffee and a chat.

Thanks for those who have put my grandma in your prayers.. Appreciate your gestures..

Think about it: When was the last time you talked to your grandparents? Show love to them.

No comments: