Sunday, October 01, 2006

My 11th post...

A short one, but laso realized that it's my 11th post.. cool!! Though there's isn't a need to talk about it, but really great to be at that mark. Next will the the 100th?

Just realized that with around 3.5-4k to use for my bike (not now), there are a lot of choices to choose from. Other than my previous post on my dream bike, there are also other bikes that allow me to have a better use of my money through providing great frames and accessories.. I will be quite confused by then.

But I will settle my cycling issues later, once i have settled my studies and work first. They are more important. But there's no harm digging into bikes' websites to peep into their goods!!

Yeo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cheap order tramadol with american express - buy tramadol online illegal