Friday, October 20, 2006

Tired

Recent things have been draining me down. My dad and granny's hospitalization, assignments not completed, GESL, ministries.. Phew,really a lot of things to clear le!! So today and possibly on Monday, will do nothing but go for exhibitions in parts of Singapore for the Biennale 2006. A time for me to relax and also prepare for my art assignment (Has not part in it, just adding extra views on art).

Really excited to see how artist do their artwork in contemporary fashion. Went to Indus Rd, City Hall and Bugis area and finally to Tanglin Camp, where most of the artworks are.. Wanna know more? Go discover yourself!!

My daddy is in a better state now. Thank God for his hand on him. He went for an endoscope around 3 hours ago. Must be in pain now. Ask for your intecession for my father.

BTW, I need some tips in getting a girlfren!! Haha..Any of you can assist, I will appreciate (though I am bloody busy la..).

Wishing all of you happy holidays.. and see U around.

Yeo.

No comments: