Thursday, October 05, 2006

My heart is hard to understand...

I heard the news that my grandmother may be leaving this world soon. Her right lung and kidneys are damaged and many of her other organs have ceased working. As i reflected on her conditions, I recalled the times that I'm with her, while my parents were working then. It was my happiest childhood then, with laughter and sadness to accompany my toddler days.

I remembered crying unceasingly when I had to return to my parents' home during weekends and there was a sense of 'hatred' at first, but as time passed by, I realize that it was necessary as no one will be at home protecting me.

Deep in my heart I was troubled... The 'busyness' of life had caused me to have less contact with my grandmother and I really have no idea how to cope if she passed away just like that. It's been like almost 16 years since I had a funeral. I really have no idea what to do, what to expect, how to deal with it..

Please pray for me for God to talk to me in this situation.. Feeling really confused about this...

Yeo

No comments: